We are currently representing a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Leeds City Centre who are looking for a Tax Senior to join their team due to expansion.
The main elements of this role will include the following duties
- Taking responsibility for the preparation and completion of corporate tax computations on a varied portfolio of clients
- Having involvement / being responsible for other annual filing obligations (such as Employment Related Securities filings / Non-resident Landlord Scheme / ATEDetc)
- Supporting clients with their ongoing compliance needs (Instalments Regime etc)
- Assisting in the preparation of Research and Development Tax Credit claims
- Identifying planning and advisory opportunities from their compliance portfolio
- Assisting in the delivery of pro-active tax planning advice
- Dealing with adhoc queries
- Onboarding new clients and being responsible for drafting risk management documentation on all matters
- Delivering training to other service lines on specific technical area
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum a 3 years experience at a UK based firm of Chartered Accountants and be ATT qualified.