My client is looking to recruit a Stores Operative on a temporary basis to join their team in Stokesley.
The main purpose of the position is to plan and carry out kitting activities, ensuring kits are supplied to Production in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Organising and maintaining warehouse and inventory stores for efficient material storage and handling, whilst maintaining a labelling system for each stock item
- Maintaining inventory accuracy in everything you do
- Stock counting as per the cyclic stock count process and carrying out full investigations where stock is inaccurate
- Ensure that work in progress stock is accurate at all times
- Reporting on Stock Adjustments, Projects and cyclic stocktakes
- Review and ensure stock levels are in accordance with minimum order quantities on the sub-assemblies
- Kitting for Production in advance to identify shortages
- Goods to be inspected and distributed