Our client is looking for an experienced, organised and highly capable administrator with previous experience of working in a service department.
The successful candidate will be good at problem solving and working under pressure with an ever changing service desk of work. You must have a “can do” attitude and be able to use your own initiative when needed, enjoy dealing with people and creating and maintaining relationships.
You will have a confident and polite phone manner with desire to progress within the company.
• Scheduling planned maintenance and responsive service visit
• Customer call handling, dealing with orders and enquiries
• Co-ordinating field service engineer activity
• Processing service visit reports
• Sales order processing, order shipping and invoicing
• Purchasing of parts
• Other office administration duties as required
• Use of Microsoft Word & Excel
8am – 4.30pm with a 30min lunch break
20 days holiday plus bank hols