Senior Management Accountant, Harrogate, £40-47K depending upon experience
Are you currently working as a Management Accountant looking for a new challenge, to be part of a constantly growing business?
The role will require someone with strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a focus on achieving deadlines along with excellent communication skills.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge and experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Excellent presentation skills, attention to detail and ability to complete tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• ACCA, ACA, CIMA finalist or qualified
• Experience of working within all areas of the finance function.
• Responsible for the submission of monthly management accounts
• Responsible for the submission of Balance sheet lead schedules
• Responsible for ensuring P&L and Balance Sheet queries are responded to
• Provide variance analysis
• Production of client financial reforecasting.
• To support with the client’s Annual Statutory Audit.
• To support in the production of the client annual property budgets.
• To review and implement new processes
• Managing a team
• Support on ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
• To support and maintain best practice in regard to GDPR.
• To keep up to date with industry initiatives to enable best practice to be always adopted.
• Attending meetings
In return you will offered:
• Hybrid working 3 days office 2 home
• Flexi hours between 8.30 and 5.30pm
• Excellent Salary
• To work for a constantly expanding and developing business
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.