We are currently representing one of the largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants based in Leeds who are looking for a Senior Cloud Accountant to join their team.
The firm are looking to speak with dynamic and passionate individuals who have previous bookkeeping experience in a practice environment who are looking to broaden there current Cloud skill set.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a shadow portfolio for the cloud based outsourcing service.
- Reviewing work undertaken by Real Time Accountants to ensure quality standards maintained
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Responsible for credit control service where provided
- Responsible for the payment run service where provided
- Meeting with new Clients to understand their existing processes and requirements and manage the onboarding process
- Development of Real Time Accountants, provide training and support
- Software champion for designated cloud based software or add-on
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 2 years experience at a UK based firm of Chartered Accountants.