Due to substantial growth we are looking to recruit a Publishing Sales & Marketing Administrator for a Well-established Company based in Harrogate!
They are looking for someone with a great eye for detail and strong administration team to join their team. So if you have a creative streak and like to be kept busy in a relaxed environment this could be the role for you. You must be proactive and have a great approach to working.
This is a great role for someone who likes to go to work, do a great job, come home and leave work at work!
• Building relationships with academics and winning textbook adoptions in the territory, through in-house conversations and field visits
• Building marketing emails and campaigns
• Special sales projects
• Designing and preparing seasonal sales material and catalogue distribution
• Contributing to social media output
• Working directly with authors to promote their work
• Compiling review lists pre-publication
• Researching academic societies and associations for possible marketing activities
• Logging marketing completed to be reported to client publishers
• Attending conferences
The role is full time which is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
They are offering a very competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience