An exciting opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a growing manufacturing company with multiple sites all over the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Raise sales ledger invoices on a regular basis and email out promptly to customers.
• Posting and allocating customer payments
• Reconciling unallocated payments
• Credit control via telephone and email
• Sending out monthly customer statements
• Being the first point of contact for raising sales invoices, working with colleagues in the sales team to obtain purchase orders and any other relevant information.
• Following up all queries and ensuring they are resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Undertake day-to-day tasks that are required by the Finance function.
• 2-3 years’ experience.
• Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office / Excel
• Strong attention to detail and a team player
• Good organisational skills and can work in a methodical manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
• Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8:15-5:00. Friday 8:15-1:30
• 25 days holiday
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
• This is a permanent opportunity, but the client may initially require you to start in the role on a temporary – permanent basis