Sales Ledger Assistant, £23,000, outskirts of Harrogate
Hybrid working available, 3 days office based
Do you have Sales Ledger experience and looking to work for a company that can offer a new challenge and progression?
You will be supporting a busy Finance department and the business sales functions by ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service, accuracy of database records and a timely completion of month end.
• Assist with any inquiries, questions, and complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure an accurate, timely and efficient invoicing and crediting.
• Administer and organise the returns for the business.
• Provide Sage reports and analysis on activities.
• Administer the returns
• Resolve invoice and credit queries and raise non-stock invoices.
• General office administrative duties such as making enquires, data entry, scanning, etc.
What you will need:
• Proficient IT skill, specifically in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organisation skills
• Effective communicator and excellent customer service skills
• A team player, but has the ability to use their initiative and effectively manage their workload
• Proactive and eager to learn
• Experience with Sage 200 is preferable but not essential
In return you will receive:
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Fantastic newly built head office facilities
• Discounts platform that offers savings on the biggest retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Hybrid working
• Various other benefits
If this role is what you are looking for then either call the office and ask for Nicola or send your email your CV.