This rapidly growing company with multiple divisions within ecommerce, manufacturing and distribution are looking to appoint an experience individual to manage all aspects of the Sales Ledger and Credit Control for the Group.
Reporting in to the Management Accountant the successful candidate will need to have prior experience of both Sales Ledger and Credit Control and display good communication skills both internally and externally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To post and issue sales invoices daily
- To assist the management accountant to produce a daily billing report
- Perform daily sales receipts reconciliation (Braintree, Amazon, eBay and direct bank account)
- Ensure that orders are complete with all required reporting information prior to invoicing.
- Complete the aged debtors reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Open credit accounts for Group companies
- Issue statements to credit accounts customers monthly
- Chase debts on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Customer Support & Sales to resolve any invoice and credit notes queries
- Investigate any customer disputes raised in Braintree, eBay or Amazon
- Assist the Sales team with any payment queries
- Enter orders onto sage as they’re raised in salesforce
- Mark salesforce orders as invoiced once they’re invoiced in sage
- Reconcile the sage order book vs salesforce on a daily basis
- Save the sage credit control information into One Drive on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and robust administration
- Demonstrable Credit control experience
- Demonstrable Sales Ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organistational skills
About the Company
Based in a rural location the premises have been recently renovated to make staying in for lunch an attractive alternative. They have a small gym, complete with a running machine, rowing machine, and cross-trainer, as well as a large break-out room with a bar, pool table, retro arcade game, table football, mini putting green, and a TV linked up to NETFLIX.
Every week, they enjoy “dress down” and “free food” Fridays. In the summer months, they even enjoy the occasional BBQ and throughout the rest of the week they provide as much fruit as you can eat.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, employee-focused company that does things a little differently, please get in touch we would love to hear from you.