Are you passionate about sales and driving business forward?
My Northallerton based client are recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their team on a full time, 12 month contract.
As the successful candidate, you will work with the Commercial Manager to build a reputable and successful team and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders. You will be working to set targets, and striving to maximise sales along with building an excellent client rapport.
Duties will include:
- Manage portfolio of strategic customer accounts.
- Proactively ensure growth, identifying new markets and opportunities and pursuing potential new customers.
- Maximise profit margins in line with the budget, calculating accurate sales prices according to customer and market fundamentals.
- Develop leads through cold calling and face to face sales meetings.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring they are well-briefed with market information.
- Dealing with multi- currency and international B2B sales.
- Account manage customer base, ensuring all their contractual obligations are met and provide timely, relevant responses to all enquiries.
- Exceed sales targets, maximise margin and achieve agreed KPI
- Liaise with Commercial Manager on sales activity in line with budget.
- Participate in marketing activities including exhibiting at or attending UK and International trade shows.
- Understand and implement the strategy for increasing sales
- Ensure and facilitate thorough communication with the wider business to add maximum value to customer service.
- Work with Commercial Manager to understand the credit risk inherent in the customer portfolio
Whilst this role is based in Northallerton, there will be the occasional travel to other sites along with client visits.
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.