Are you looking for a role based in Harrogate with international travel?
If you have Sales experience, you could be a great fit for a Sales Executive role with the Education sector. This is a 12 month contracted role.
In this role, you'll be working to sales targets, understanding student's needs, building relationships with international teams, updating the database, organise on-site visits, attending networking events, working with solicitors and organising international trips.
What you'll need:
• Experience in a sales, targets driven and customer focused environment
• Excellent front of house skills
• Persuasive communication skills (telephone, face to face and written)
• Exceptional administration, time management and organisational skills
• Accurate data management and record keeping
• Ability to work under own initiative
• An empathy for / understanding of the education sector
• Driving license and own transport required
What you'll get in return:
• Salary between £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• 12 month contract
• Monday – Friday working hours
• 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• 4 days off at Christmas/New Year
• Free onsite meals
• Onsite parking
• International travel when required
Apply now or contact Fiona in our Harrogate office