A growing business who is based in Bishop Auckland is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing team. Established over three decades ago, the client is a reputable family owned business and are leading manufacturers in the area.
You will be responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders and dealing with customer queries so experience within a customer service role would be beneficial.
Working within a busy manufacturing environment this role encompasses all aspects of the internal sales process including:
- Processing sales orders and acknowledgements
- Process sales orders that reach the company by telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Process orders generated by sales representatives.
- Check the order to ensure that customers have entered correct details, such as prices, work with other departments to obtain any information that is missing.
- Liaise with production with regards fulfilling customer delivery expectations. Confirm all information back to customer.
- Monitor customers’ stock
- Handle customers call off orders for their stock. Monitor stock levels and replenish where required.
- Processing purchase orders
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please apply or contact Katie at Si Recruitment.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.