£25000 per annum
Our client, a well establish company are currently looking for an enthusiastic, driven and confident individual to join their expanding Technical Support Team. This fantastic opportunity involves providing technical support to their customers throughout the UK.
This role will involve a large amount of project implementation working directly with the Project Delivery Manager and as such will use planning and network design.
Overtime is available as many projects are needed to be completed out of hours.
Based at their Head Office at Riverside Park, Middlesbrough you will:
- Provide remote & onsite technical support
- Ensure all support tickets are logged into a Service Desk system with regular progress notes
- Keep the customers regularly updated with issue resolution progress
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
- Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for customers
- Share technical knowledge and contribute articles to the knowledge Base
- Complete research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
- Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
- Project Delivery
- Solution Design
You will have:
- Experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment
- Experience of working on projects
- Confident customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Professional attitude
- Efficient time keeping
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
- Full UK driving license
Technical experience required:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience in installing servers / server migrations
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint
- Cisco Meraki
- Networking / Firewall
- Video Conference
Able to demonstrate professional development and industry relevant qualifications.
The successful candidate will be joining the company at a very exciting time with several projects in progress, and planned expansion to strategic sites throughout the UK.