Resolver (2nd/3rd Line Support), Middlesborough
A business in Middlesbrough is recruiting for a Resolver, 2nd/3rd Line Support person to join theirtechnica support team.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to their customers throughout the UK.
It will involve a large amount of project implementation, working directly with the Project Delivery Manager
Overtime is available as many of their projects are needed to be completed out of hours.
- Provide remote & onsite technical support
- Ensure all support tickets are logged in our Service Desk system with regular progress notes
- Keep the customer regularly updated with issue resolution progress
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
- Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers
- Share technical knowledge and contribute articles to the knowledge Base
- Complete research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
- Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
- Project Delivery
- Solution Design
- Experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment
- Experience of working on projects
- Confident customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Professional attitude
- Efficient time keeping
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
- Full UK driving license
Technical experience required;
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience in installing servers / server migrations
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint
- Cisco Meraki
- Panasonic & Mitel Telephone Systems
- IP Based Telephony for example 3cx
- Networking / Firewall
- Video Conference
- Able to demonstrate professional development and industry relevant qualifications.
They offer a competitive industry benchmarked salary, an ongoing technician development programme and an excellent work environment.In demonstrating a commitment to the company, a professional attitude, and continued development of technical skills, there will be excellent opportunities to progress within a rapidly expanding business.