We are recruiting for a well-established family business located centrally in Richmond, North Yorkshire who is looking to appoint a Receptionist to join their team on a part-time, temporary basis (with the potential to go permanent at a later stage for the right candidate)
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have recent experience gained working within a like-for-like Administrative/Reception role, with exceptional organisational skills and time management. Due to the nature of this position, it is essential that you are resilient with the ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment and are able to confidentially communicate with people at all levels.
Working alongside the Area Manager, daily responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet clients as they arrive to the business
- Answer all incoming phone calls and efficiently deal with all clients/prospective clients
- Data input using internal systems making sure all information is accurate and correct
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean, presentable and well-stocked (pens, brochures, forms etc.) at all times
- Co-operate in the effective site visit procedure ensuring continuous successful audit results for the business
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures on health, safety and hygiene and report any issues
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Proactively seek out ways in which the business can be developed, finding ways to implement new ideas
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required including filing, scanning and distribution of post
IT Skills: It is essential that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Working Hours: 8.30am – 11:30am with some ad-hoc afternoon cover required
An immediate start is available
To submit your CV, please press ‘apply’ or contact Katie Kendall at our Northallerton office for further information.