Quality Manager, Harrogate, £40,000
An established global supply business in Harrogate is recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager with HSE experience
You will co-ordinate, support and advise the business on all aspects with regards to Quality and ensure that customer quality concerns are dealt with efficiently and is at the centre of the customer service offering. The role will also be responsible for all Health, Safety and Environment compliance that is required by the company. The key responsibilities are to establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training, and systems to ensure all responsibilities within the business are adhered to
- Maintain ISO9001 and ensure the internal and external audit schedules are successfully achieved.
- Coordinate the management of customer quality matters to their conclusion.
- Drive and embed robust preventative corrective actions in response to any quality issues.
- Ensure the corrective action reports are actioned.
- Drive and manage continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage the technical quality issues and liaise with the appropriate internal team members to positively close out any issues raised.
- Maintaining and reporting on customer scorecards.
- Build a positive working relationship with members of the wider team who can assist with quality matters and develop a wider understanding of the importance of quality into all levels of the company.
- Working with the global quality team and following global quality initiatives, processes, and policies.
Health, Safety & Environment Compliance:
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all its Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements.
- Developing and maintaining HSE processes and procedures.
- Coordinating office and warehouse HSE management arrangements.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant HSE & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Undertake HSE inspections to monitor compliance of the required standards and statutory requirements.
- Maintain initiatives to reduce the company’s carbon footprint and look for additional ways to support this area.
- Develop HSE knowledge and understanding at all levels of the company.
- Experience of working in a similar environment/position
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- NEBOSH qualified or working towards it is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and IT Literacy
This role offers an inclusive working environment, career and personal development and a competitive salary.