QHSE Manager, Knaresborough
Due to growth, a SME manufacturing business in Knaresborough is now recruiting for a QHSE Manager. Reporting to their MD, you will manage and improve the quality systems in place and drive performance of the QHSE requirement.
- Managing and improving the quality standards and ISO compliance.
- Develop the Health & Safety and environmental policies onsite and continued adherence, including IOSH and COSHH.
- Maintaining and improving the quality control systems in place.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure best practice within QHSE.
- Driving an improvement culture across all manufacturing departments and technical departments.
- Conducting quality failure investigations and ensuring actions are closed off within a PDCA process.
- Developing and delivering an internal audit schedule on all aspects of the role
- Reviewing and developing the risk assessments.
- Working with other departmental leaders to ensure a customer focus is adhered to business wide.
- Customer and supplier returns process and claims procedure.
- Accident and incident investigations with root cause analysis.
- Supporting and driving continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Qualified to IOSH/NEBOSH standard within Health and Safety.
- Experience in improving systems and processes.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- First class interpersonal skills.
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems, including ISO 9001.
- Comfortable and confident to affect change both behaviourally and procedurally.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Sustained process improvements.
- Ability to provide insight as well a data.
- Excellent influencing skills and be able to challenge personnel at different levels and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Be able to build and sustain cooperative relationships.
- The ability to operate with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Logical & analytical thinker.
- The ability to work under pressure and in an autonomous manner with conflicting workload and timescales.
- Able to have fun.
Parking on site, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.