An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk possessing a high level of attention to detail, a fast learner, good excel skills, proactive approach and an ability to work independently.
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the purchase order register
- Raising purchase orders
- Ensuring purchase orders have supporting approval before being issued.
- Matching purchase ledger invoices to purchase orders and raising queries to operations and contractors with any discrepancies.
- Entering purchase ledger invoices for multiple entities.
- Processing intercompany recharges.
- Requesting and checking supplier statements on a frequent basis.
- Deal with any accounts payables enquiries.
This is a full time role which will initially require you to work remotely until a safe return to the office is viable.