Purchase Ledger Clerk, £20-25K depending upon experience, Knaresborough
9-12 months contract, hybrid working
Do you have Purchase Ledger experience and either available immediately or at short notice? Would you like to work for a company that offer hybrid working with flexi hours?
You will be providing support to the AP Manager with the completion of all Purchase Ledger activities within the business.
• Entering transactions onto the purchase ledger.
• Reconciling multiple bank accounts.
• Build and maintaining key relationships with suppliers.
• Assisting the AP Manager by providing financial information and support on an ad hoc basis.
• Process all purchase invoices into the accounting system.
• Processing payments onto supplier accounts daily.
• Ensuring intercompany cash transactions are accounted for correctly.
• Reconciling all sterling and currency bank accounts daily.
• Provide support to the AP Manager on an ad hoc basis with any other tasks.
Skills Required: -
• Have a sound understanding of basic accounting techniques and double entry bookkeeping.
• Can work productively and flexibly under pressure to meet tight deadlines, especially at month end.
• Have strong communication skills
• Be a self-starter who wishes to take ownership of the role
In return you will be offered: -
• Hybrid working of 3 days home and 2 office based
• Flex hours between 10am and 4pm
• 9–12-month contract
• Opportunity to work for a modern and friendly office
• Role to start asap
If this role would be of interest either call the office number below and ask for Nicola or email your CV.