Purchase Ledger Clerk, £26,000, Thorpe Arch, Wetherby
Do you have experience within Purchase Ledger and are looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a well-established business?
The role primarily involves the day-to-day processing of supplier invoices and ensuring records relating to supplier accounts are reconciled and accurately recorded within the financial system of the company. The right individual will support the team leader to ensure a timely payment run and work within the team to achieve overall goals.
• Ensure all invoices/credits are promptly recorded.
• Timely processing of supplier invoices
• Regular supplier statement reconciliations to balances held on the purchase ledger.
• Resolve differences, obtain, and process missing invoices and resolve payment queries if required.
• Ensure all paperwork is continually maintained in a well ordered and referenced manner.
• Working with the wider team to identify and improve processes,
• Support the other members of the team in processing invoices and credits.
• Complete other ad hoc tasks as identified by the Team Leader to provide support to the finance function.
• Ensure appropriate archiving and storage of non-current documentation.
In return you will be offered:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• On-site parking
• Office hours Monday to Thursday with a 4pm finish on a Friday
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.