Purchase Ledger Administrator, Knaresborough, £20-25,000
Do you have experience within purchase ledger and are looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting for a well-established client in the Knaresborough area. Experience is essential for this role ideally with some supervisory experience.
Working within a friendly accounts payable team you will process purchase ledger invoices across various companies within the group, ensuring that the accounting system is correctly updated and all ledger accounts maintained. You will also ensure payments made through e-banking are done in a timely basis through the relevant platform.
• Purchase Ledger experience is essential
• Ideally supervisory/management experience
• Attention to detail
• Strength to work under pressure
• Experience of banking processes including banking platforms
• Invoices correctly approved in accordance with the delegated authority
• Invoices allocated to correct ledger account
• Payments processed in accordance with schedule
• Ledgers maintained
In return you will be offered:
• Hybrid working
• Salary of £20-25,000
• 26 days holiday plus bank
If you have the experience and this role would be of interest then either call Nicola on the office number or email your CV.