Purchase Ledger Assistant, Harrogate, £23-35,000
Do you have a good level of purchase ledger experience and looking for a contract position? Would you like to work for a dynamic and friendly business?
Supporting the finance team, you will have responsibility for a wide variety of tasks across the purchase ledger functions.
• Purchase ledger experience essential
• The ability to communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of basic Excel
• The ability to work unsupervised once initial coaching is complete.
• Posting and processing payment of purchase ledger invoices and credit/debit notes
• Reconciling supplier statements.
• Producing fortnightly payment runs
• Working with invoice approvers to ensure that all invoices are authorised/disputed promptly.
• Maintaining paperless filing
• Processing multi-currency international orders and invoices/credit notes.
• Processing customer cheque receipts and customer returns cheques.
• Communicating with Company credit card holders/users to obtain all expense receipts for reconciliation and audit purposes.
• Supporting and working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the company.
• Ad-hoc reporting
In return you will be offered:
• 37 hour working week with a 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
• On-site parking
• 31 days holiday including bank holidays pro rata.
• Hybrid working options.
If this sounds like a role for you to apply either call Nicola on the office number for a initial chat or email your CV.