£37,500 - £45,000
Our client are a leading facilities management and engineering services provider are looking to expand their team within the North East.
They are currently looking to add a Project Engineer, preferably with an Electrical bias, to their Operations team within Teesside. The role will deal heavily with facing clients and subcontractors so providing excellent customer service is paramount to the opportunity.
Your main responsibilities within this role will consist of:
- Obtaining quotes from mechanical / electrical / civil / builders / painters / dry lining / Joinery
- Preparing proposals for clients
- Converting Old buildings into office space with all services and building works to be covered.
- Overseeing new lighting installations including Lighting controls & Emergency Lighting
- Running Mechanical & Electrical projects
- RAMs – Both writing and assessments of subcontractors RAMs
- Isolations & Lock out Tag out procedures
- Reading & Understanding drawings in conjunction with specification
An understanding of the following types of projects will also be beneficial:
- Fire Alarm installation
- BMS installation
- Air Conditioning installation (Testing & Commissioning)
- Clean room construction & Validation
- HVAC Installation, Testing & Commissioning
- Road repairs and diversions
You should also hold some, if not all, of the following skills/qualifications:
- Electrically Biased – Time Served with 18th Edition (preferred).
- Testing & Inspection (beneficial)
- CSCS Card – Health & Safety Training
- SMSTS qualified
- Solid construction background
- Good working knowledge of current construction techniques
- Familiar with permit to work systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (Excel , Word , Outlook, Project etc)
- Experience in working within GMP Facilities (beneficial)