Our client is a world leader in the research, development, and production of bespoke technology and systems.
The opportunity offers predominantly remote working with the occasional visit required to their HQ in Stokesley.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the project manager with the day-to-day management and deliverable completion of the projects, using agreed resources, by an agreed date to agreed safety standards and an agreed quality within an agreed budget.
- Responsible for coordination, scheduling and reporting of activities as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Undertakes the role of risk coordinator, and ensures the project follows the agreed risk management plan.
- Responsibility to ensure a project resource plan for the entire project lifecycle is regularly reviewed and updated.
- Ensures that a master decisions & assumption log or equivalent is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Has responsibility for the creation and upkeep of the Project Files, meetings records and correspondence, and maintaining the Project Controls information.
- Delegated chair for weekly progress review and workshop meetings as required.
- Chairs project change board meetings and ensure all other necessary actions and minutes are recorded as required.
- To ensure that the project is given appropriate priority and ensuring that adequate resources are available, and escalate to the project manager as required.
- To ensure all project reviews are carried out in accordance with project governance set out in the project management plan.
- To support the project manager in the preparation of initial and ongoing estimates of the project costs, including manpower, materials and contingency costs.
- To monitor cost expenditure for the pre-sanction works against estimates and report cost position to Project Manager on a regular basis.
- To manage Project Documentation, from Initiation to Handover, meeting all milestones within the Project Programme to ensure that the project progresses in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Training
- Proficient in PrimaveraP6
- Working knowledge of MS Project
- 3-5 Years relevant experience
- Demonstrable, specific skills and experience in Planning, ideally in a complex programme environment