We are currently working with a growing business who are needing a Project Co-Ordinator to join their office based in Harrogate. The ideal candidate would need to have a can-do attitude, be driven and have the ability to talk to a wide range of people.
The role is a full-time, office-based with immediate start available and offering up for £25,000. Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with a one-hour lunch break.
• Track key projects across the company in various stages of completion
• Updating and amending project tracking software as and when required
• Communicating with third parties and the operations team
• Produce reports via Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Updating works’ progress
• Detailing findings and informing clients of the recommendations
• Keep to all relevant deadlines for regular reporting schedules
• Compiling a project sign off letter for Director approval
• Assist the commercial team in the process of key project pricing and proposals
• Updating the commercial manager on project progress
• Enabling correct and calculated billing to be processed