Our client is a world leader in the research, development, and production of bespoke systems.
The company provides enough structure to ensure the safety and integrity of their products, and enough freedom to make a tangible difference to colleagues and customers alike. They are a global company with offices in the UK and USA with a distribution network across each continent.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Technician for their site based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
This role deals with small-batch complex builds that are often bespoke, requiring someone capable of building units from engineering drawings to industry standards using build instructions based on strong knowledge and experience.
The job role will involve the assembly, setup, service and testing of life saving electronics equipment for use in a variety of markets. Given the criticality of the equipment, exceptional product quality and high levels of customer service are absolutely crucial.
- Gas use and management
- Small hand tools
- Mechanical assembly
- Wire loom creation
- Inter-departmental working to ensure the customer receives a very high level of customer service.
- Proactively managing your workload to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Ensure that the quality of the work you undertake is of the highest standard and inline with company and customer requirements - communicating quality issues promptly.
- Ensure records are maintained as required and to a high standard.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work to verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team - self motivation is essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- HNC in Electronics/Electrical Engineering