Product Manager, Harrogate, £32,000
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic , energetic Product Manager to join a successful business in Harrogate. You will take responsibility for briefings, developing and executing exclusive products to their customers. You will work collaboratively with both their Design team as well as their major Customers.
Project managing new opportunities you will engage confidently in customer meetings, building internal & external relationships. This is a full time role to be based in Harrogate, some travel is involved.
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager your duties will include:
Develop Customer Exclusive Product
- Liaise with Creative Director & Senior Product Manager on range direction
- Brief internal & freelance designers/writers
- Organise & access the commerciality of the briefs from customers
- Communicate brief to the wider teams ie creative, admin, warehouse & sales if relevant
- Liaise with customers on brief, CDP, samples & sign off meetings
- Manage all specs (UK & FE) liaising with the factory on costs, quality & new formats
- Challenge costs & formats for the most productive commercial outcome
- Manage preproduction & final sample sign off, both internally & externally
- Contribute/present customer presentations to deliver rationale for selection etc.
Sales & Range Analysis
- Review and feedback range performance, suggesting next steps
- Propose new ranges, features, promotions
- Identify any gaps, opportunities
Competitor Shopping & Store visits
- Regular competitive shopping to ensure we track latest trends, styles, formats etc.
- Conduct regular audit & analysis of competitive product performance and offer
- Save documents & photos into shared drive & feedback relevant information to wider team
Orders & Stock Admin
- Processing & uploading orders
- Raising PO’s for suppliers/invoicing customers