A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a professional and well known firm of Chartered Accountants in Stockton-on-Tees who is looking for a Practice Auditor to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The firm has an excellent reputation delivering a first class service to their ever growing and diverse client base, ideally they are looking for somebody who can complement their team, to do this you must be open-minded, flexible and creative.
It is essential that you have 2-3 years’ experience gained within a like for like role in a General Practice environment.
You must also fit the following brief:
- Part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of auditing SME’s
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- A proven track record of delivering a quality service and building strong & lasting professional relationships with clients & customers
- Competitive salary - up to £38,000 DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Study support
- Career progression opportunities
Knowledge of the following software packages would be advantageous but are not essential to be considered; Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and/or Iris
Both full and part time applications will be considered for this opportunity
To apply for this fantastic position, please press 'apply’. Alternatively please call the office to discuss your job search on a confidential and informal basis.