We are currently working alongside a leading manufacturer of pet products who is looking to add a number of Stores Operatives to their team based in Thirsk.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, that invests in its staff!
As a successful Stores Operative you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Ensuring that all relevant quality records are completed with sign-off where applicable, e.g. raw material batch code sheets, production weight checks etc
- Reporting any product which is found to be out of spec, to the Shift Leader immediately
- Correctly labelling finished goods bags with the correct best before date
- Correctly labelling finished goods pallets with the corresponding best before date and product description, and ensuring the outer case label is correctly applied
- Stacking finished goods pallets in accordance with production requirements
- Undertaking training and assisting in the training of other employees, as required
There are no direct requirements to be considered for this position! A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and progress within the role. You will also be required to work a rotational shift pattern
Due to the location of the business, it is advised to possess your own method of transport.
On top of full training the company are also offering the following:
- £1000 New Starter Bonus + £23pw Fuel Bonus