We are currently for a professional Accountancy Practice in Newcastle who is seeking a Payroll Bureau Specialist to work within their busy Payroll team.
This role will see the successful candidate take full responsibility for a portfolio of the firm’s various clients and be responsible for the timely processing of weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish.
- Processing all payroll, including court orders and student loans for clients’ employees
- Filing payroll data with HMRC
- Processing auto enrolment pension deductions, issuing enrolment letters to employees for clients
- Checking own inputs and reviewing payrolls prepared by more junior staff
- Answering all queries relating to clients’ payroll in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring data accuracy and quality of output is of the very highest standard
As the successful candidate you will have similar experience working within an Accountancy practice, strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage your own workload. Experience with STAR payroll would be an advantage.
To submit your up-to-date CV for consideration, please do not hesitate to press 'apply' and a member of our team will be in touch.