Payroll and Accounts Administrator, Salary up to £25,000, Harrogate based.
We are currently recruiting for a leading provider in their industry who are also one of the fastest growing firms in their sector. They are currently looking to recruit an organized and motivated Payroll and Accounts Administrator to support them in their growth.
• Preparation of the monthly and bi weekly payroll for 8 locations globally
• Payroll reconciliation and posting of nominal journals
• Calculation of commission reports
• Ensuring timely payment of the mothy PAYE
• Acting as main point of contact for all employees pay queries and pension scheme
• Co-ordinating with HR to ensure employee records are up to date
• Providing administrative assistance to the accounts team throughout the month outside of payroll
Skills and Experience required:
• Previous payroll experience
• Ideally you will have experience of global payroll
• General accounts experience
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Confident to express your views and contribute to changes within the department
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefit package with a fun and exciting place to work.