We are working on behalf of a client to recruit a part time PR & Social Media Manager.
This is a varied and fast paced role reporting directly to the Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a PR professional environment who is looking for a new challenge where you can make a genuine impact and become a valued member of the team.
- Research, write and distribute press releases
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Be the first point of contact for Media enquiries
- Manage photography requirements
- Proactively monitor online content
- Create blog-style content with new and relevant issues
- Create, post and maintain all social media sites
- Manage and develop a PR calendar
If you are dynamic, positive and professional this could be the role for you. They are looking for someone to work 16hrs a week (2days) and can be flexible how the hours are split for the right candidate.
Up to £36,000FTE!