I am working with a Stokelsey based client as they are recruiting for a HR Assistant on a part time, contract basis.
Due to the expansion of the business, the client is looking for an experienced HR professional who is CIPD Level 5, or equivalent, to assist their team based in Stokesley.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to work part-time (3 days a week) on a flexible basis for up to 6 months. As a HR Assistant you will provide comprehensive HR support in relation to the full employment cycle, with sound knowledge and proven application of employment law you will assist the Company in delivering a wide-range of HR activities and employment terms.
• HR qualification Level 5 (CIPD) or equivalent
• Extensive HR assistant experience in relation to the full employment cycle, supporting a Company in delivering of HR activities and employment law, in area such as:
• Recruitment and Selection (plus knowledge in relation to new immigration laws)
• Absence Management
• Discipline and Grievance
• Learning and Development - Succession Planning and Talent Management
• Equality and Inclusion
• Health and Wellbeing
• Employee Benefits Schemes
• Leaving Employment
• Extensive experience in managing HRMIS (ideally Oracle) and producing and interpreting HR Reports
• Active in continuous learning in relation to employment law, HR best practice and own personal development
Salary based up to £25,000 pro-rata per year depending upon experience.