Accounts & Admin Assistant, £23-28,000 FTE
Part Time, Wetherby
Do you have an Accounts background and enjoy a varied role?
Our client who have an international presence are looking to recruit an experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant to support the finance team in providing an effective accounts processing service.
The Part Time Accounts Assistant will involve supporting the finance team, in maintaining and developing an effective accounting process.
• Accounts experience
• A working knowledge of Excel
• Experience of using an accounts software
• Excellent communication skills
• A “can do “attitude.
• Processing sales orders
• Raising invoices and credits
• Processing purchase orders/invoices/expense claims/credits/ credit card payments
• Maintaining customer and supplier records
• Reconciliations of sales ledger and purchase ledger
• Preparing and maintaining spreadsheet analyses
• Dealing with accounts enquiries
• General Administration
In return you will be offered:
• Salary between £23-28,000 depending upon experience.
• 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Hours offered between 16-30 hours.
• Hours worked to be agreed by both parties.
If you would like to find out more about this role then you can call the office and speak to Nicola or to apply email in your CV.