We are recruiting for a well-regarded firm of Chartered Accountants in County Durham who due to the growth of their accounts team, is looking for an experienced Outsourcing Senior Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will involve providing outsourced accounts services and solutions to a variety of clients across Yorkshire and the North East. As the successful candidate you will be based in County Durham but will also cover another 2 offices, you will also (covid restrictions permitted) attend client board meetings so it essential that you hold a full, clean UK driver’s license to be considered for this opportunity.
To be successful in your application you must be ambitious and dedicated with a proven track record of providing a first class service at all times. You will ideally be at Manager or Senior Manager in your current position and have a wide range of experience gained within Public Practice.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting clients with Accounting and Business issues
- Regularly liaising with clients to assist with any queries or problems that may arise
- Reviewing and presenting management accounts for owner-managed business
- Undertaking management accounting project work
- Review and submission of VAT returns
- Liaising with the accounts and audits teams
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivelent
- Knowledge of the following software systems; Excel, Sage 50, Receipt Bank
- and/or Quickbooks and cloud based systems
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills
- Competitive salary
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Discounted health care
- Professional subscriptions
Please do not hesitate to press ‘apply’ should you be interested in this fantastic opportunity!