Are you looking for a role organising staff across Yorkshire?
If you have operations or staff management experience, you might be interested in an Operations Manager role. You'll be based out of a Harrogate office and will need to attend client/supplier meetings meaning your own transport is essential.
What you'll be doing:
• Planning staff shift patterns and rotas
• Review staff hours, timesheets, holiday requests and sickness reports
• Recruitment including assessing staffing levels, interviews and onboarding
• Creating and implementing processes across the team
• Ensuring all documents are property recorded and monitored
• Manage equipment supplies and look after supplier relationships
What you'll need:
• Experience in a similar role
• Great communication skills
• Attention to details, precision, and accuracy skills
• Client relationship experience, no essential
• IT skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
What you'll get in return:
• Salary up to £30,000
• Company bonus scheme
• 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Increased holiday depending on length of service
• Office based
• On-site parking
Apply now or contact Fiona in our Harrogate office for more information.