Office Manager, salary up to £35K, Knaresborough
Our client who are in the property sector are looking for an office manager to handle the day to day running of the business including HR, Health and Safety, operational systems . This is a newly created role and will be a wide ranging role to allow the Directors to focus on the business.
- HR and performance management
- Staff Contracts
- Health and Safety
- Office Maintenance
- Dealing with rent, utilities and insurance
- Stationary ordering and stock control
- Point of contact to the staff for any problems within the office with equipment
- Overseeing daily operations
- Managing company correspondence, emails etc
- Working closely with the Bookkeeper
This role can either be part time or full time and offers a competitive salary up to £35K. There is also opportunities to work from home if required. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge get in touch now