Our client is a world leader in the research, development, and production of bespoke systems.
The company provides enough structure to ensure the safety and integrity of their products, and enough freedom to make a tangible difference to colleagues and customers alike. They are a global company with offices in the UK and USA with a distribution network across each continent.
They are currently looking to recruit a Material Controller for their site based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
The Goods In/Material Controller plays a key role in ensuring materials arriving into the company are delivered on time, inspected in line with documentation, and stands as the first line of quality control.
- Handle the “Imports & Customs” process for incoming products and repairs.
- Manage all incoming deliveries ensuring the ERP system is correctly updated with quantities and associated reference numbers.
- Ensure all incoming product returns & repairs are appropriately stored and all stakeholders are communicated too.
- Maintain the data accuracy of the “Goods In Delivery Report” highlighting any late deliveries which affect production.
- Ensure inspected goods are taken directly to their allocated stores location. Urgent items may require issuing directly to “kits awaiting items”.
- Completion of at least 1 Cycle Count sheet per week.
- Work with the wider Stores & Materials team to ensure Stock Accuracy is held to the highest of standards. Communicating any discrepancies identified immediately. Ensure all tools and equipment are put away at the end of the working day.
- Keep the goods inwards and surrounding areas clean and tidy with a view of “leaving it better for the next person”.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be “Bold” with reviewing current processes to find more efficient ways.
- 2 years minimum in a similar role
- Experience with Customs Clearance
- Experience using an ERP System (Sage,SAP,123i etc)