A unique opportunity has arisen to join a thriving manufacturing business in the Darlington area as they are seeking an experience Marketing Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for heading up marketing campaigns, both utilizing traditional and digital methods. You will be responsible for the planning of projects whilst ensuring that the brand is advertised to the target audience.
Duties will include:
· Creating marketing material both traditional and digital
· Understanding the company brand in all marketing campaigns
· Creating marketing campaigns to help drive interest and sales
· Monitoring social media accounts
· Assisting with the creation of brochures, presentations, emails, flyers and newsletters.
· Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
Skills and desired experience:
· 2 years’ experience working in a marketing function
· Marketing undergraduate degree
· Previous B2B marketing experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Have strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
· Good organisation and project management skills
· LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
· A good understanding of Google analytics
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.