Si Recruitment are recruiting for a well-established and successful manufacturing company located near Thirsk, North Yorkshire who is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to its commercial team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will have recent experience gained working within a like-for-like position and have excellent communicative skills which will allow to write engaging content for a variety of different audiences.
It is essential that you have excellent time management skills, can work under pressure, and can work independently.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan, post and measure all social media activity across various platforms such as - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Provide full marketing support for new and existing merchants and contractors
- Manage all of the company websites in terms of optimisation, maintenance, new content and upgrades.
- Design, plan, and co-ordinate a regular schedule of email campaigns using Mail Chimp
- Maintenance of the company’s CRM database
- Organise events including contractor training days and merchant trade shows
- Manage stock levels of samples, literature and point of sale
- Creation and amendment of technical documents
- Work with external agencies on design & print projects
- Carry out low level graphic design requirements in-house using Adobe CC tools
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitor products and services
- Assist with the preparation of marketing campaigns, sales activities, and planning
- Creation of media content for websites and social media platforms including video and photography
- Maintain and expand media asset library
- Write articles, press releases and editorial for both digital and traditional publications
- General administration as required by the business for all departments
Experience using CRM systems is desirable but is not essential to be considered for this opportunity.
To submit your up to date CV for reviewal, please press ‘apply’.