Our client is looking for a Team Leader to join its team of Mechanical Assembly Technicians; fabricating, assembling, inspecting and testing industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Key duties include:
- Working to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer and business quality, cost and delivery targets
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery
- Provide timely feedback to supervisormanager on any technical or quality issues that arise
- Team leadership including; resource, timeattendance management, daily task allocation, control and management
- Support in the training and development of new personnel and the team to ensure they have the right skill set to meet the needs of the business
- Execute team briefs and maintainupdate team KPI’s , data, build and team boards
- Adhere to general housekeeping ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organised working environment.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Fabrication or mechanical assembly, inspection and test experience
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
- The ability to lead a small team of technicians to deliver product on time to the right quality and cost standards