Management Accountant, £30-40,000 (FTE),Wetherby, part time 3 or 4 days per week
Are you a Management Accountant looking for a new challenge.
Working for their Head Office based in Wetherby within the care sector our client has a new opening for a part time Management Accountant. You will be working in a small team alongside the Financial Director. This role offers the opportunity to get involved in the business and contribute to its success.
• Strong financial, analytical modelling and problem-solving skills
• Proven experience with spread sheets and financial programs.
• Good communications skills.
• Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously.
• Experience in the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Part qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with experience
• Working knowledge of sage beneficial
• Preparation of monthly management accounts within the reporting deadline.
• Preparation and review month end balance sheet reconciliations.
• Accruals and Prepayments
• Support on ad-hoc tasks and reporting.
• To understand commercial and performance aspects of Finance
• To review and implement process improvements for the finance function.
• Liasing with care homes and head office staff to provide accurate management information.
• Ensuring invoicing up to date
• Monitoring against budgets
• Submitting and monitoring payroll hours and reviewing costs
In return you will be offered:
• Hour of work 9-5pm, 3 – 4 days per week
• Salary of £30-35,000
• Central Wetherby location
• Friendly working environment
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.