Management Accountant, £35-45,000, Knaresborough
Are you a Management Accountant looking to take your next step?Are you recently qualified or part qualified?
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant who can cover for the Financial Controller in their absence.You will possess strong communication skills and be able to forge excellent working relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally and have a high level of integrity.
A key element of the role will be to support of the day-to-day trading of the company when and where the Finance Team's duties have a key role, with a conscious outlook for process refinement and improvement.
• Part or fully qualified
• Supervisory experience advantageous
• Experience with ERP package desirable
• Ambitious Individual
• Supervise and mentor junior members of the finance team.
• Support in ensuring the monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts comply with relevant accounting standards and company policies.
• Preparation of accurate monthly management Accounts.
• Manage collation of and communicate of weekly and monthly KPI’s.
• Reviewing the P&L lines for the different accounts.
• Produce annual operating budgets.
• Maintenance of the cashbook, cashflow reporting and forecasting.
• Manage the collation of month end accruals and prepayments.
• Oversee management of the sales ledger and purchase ledger.
• Ensure Balance Sheet accounts are maintained.
• Responsibility for the accounting for overheads for all departments.
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures.
• Produce weekly and monthly payment runs for sign off.
• Assist with the development of the accounting software.
• Manage and complete payroll.
• VAT Returns
• Preparation of the year end audit file and facilitate the process.
• Undertake liaison with the company's auditors and other advisers.
In return you will be offered:
· Salary of £35-40,000
· On-site parking
· Opportunity to develop your career.
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.