Management Accountant, £30-33K, Knaresborough
We are currently recruiting for a local business who due to growth are looking for a management accountant. The role will be to produce and further develop weekly KPI’s and Monthly Management Accounts packs to assist the board in their decision making and drive the business forward. The successful candidate will also assist with forecasting including cashflow forecasts.
- To produce a weekly KPI pack. KPIs currently are centered around Sales Pipeline and Customer Segmentation.
- To produce a monthly Management Accounts pack.
- Management accounts prep includes processing of Intercompany transactions, fixed assets additions and depreciation, accruals, and prepayments.
- Forecasting product sales to assist in stock management.
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet recs post month end.
- Assisting in the budgeting process
- Monitor the Aged Debtors closely and report any overdue accounts to our credit insurers.
- Keep customer agreement records on file
- Assist in transactional processing as and when required
- Support the Accounts Assistants with their transactional processing and cover during busy periods / absence / holidays etc.
- Developing Salesforce further to keep pace with changing business requirements.
- Preparing for audits
- Writing process notes that go around month end and the weekly reporting pack.
- To assist in preparing and payment of weekly payment runs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and robust administration
- Strong commercial judgement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organistational skills
This is a fast expanding forward thinking company located in a beautiful location, excellent benefits and working environment