I am recruiting for an outstanding Finance professional to join a fast paced company based in Newton Aycliffe. This is a permanent position with the flexibility to work from home (though travel to sites will be required).
As Lead Finance Partner you will provide high quality finance advisory services to schools and academies and be responsible for ensuring the finance function proactively supports the best interests of the settings to achieve their objectives.
- Lead, proactively manage and influence your team to deliver KPI's and business results
- Coach and support the team to ensure they are as efficient as possible and continuing to raise the quality of the service delivered to clients.
- Support the business with expert technical knowledge and expertise
- Aid in the development of multi-year financial planning and monitoring, cash-flow management and the recording of fixed assets.
- Ensure that each school's financial year is closed down in a timely and robust manner
- Ensure that all financial transactions are carried out accurately
- Produce financial reports to present to Trust Boards and Governing Bodies
- Education/Local Authority/Charitable/Audit background
- AAT or part/fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- 3+ years finance experience
- Experience of producing budgets and year-end accounting
Part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate!