Junior Maintenance Engineer, Boroughbridge, £20-25,000
Due to continued growth, a business in the Boroughbridge area is recruiting for multi-skilled maintenance engineers. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will ensure that the machinery and equipment on site is running smoothly and reliably. The client is able to provide in-depth training, so they can consider applicants who have limited engineering experience who want to work in an engineering environment.
- Deliver effective support in checking, repairing, and servicing machinery, equipment, systems, and infrastructures.
- Ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably including planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Deal with day to day maintenance issues.
- Assist with suppliers of parts and equipment.
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults.
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaise with RB departments, customers, and other engineering colleagues
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings, or components
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience, especially in a manufacturing or distribution sector environment is desirable, training can be provided.
Hours and Benefits
- Flexible working days or nights and most working will be done Monday to Friday
- Possible move to continental shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off in the near future.
- Cash plan healthcare - after 6 month probation
- Absence bonuses
- Christmas bonus
- Length of service awards 10 years and 20 years
- Referral programme
- Training & development included.