This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join Newton Aycliffe based business as a Junior Design Administrator.
Within the role you will be carrying out duties ranging from general office duties to the issuing of manufacture packs. You will be primarily working within the Design department providing support to Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, control & distribute drawings, documents & project specific matter received by e-mail & also via online storage websites to relevant parties as required
- Co-ordinate & issue manufacturing & drawing information received from external resources.
- Ensure electronic job files are kept up to date & in a functioning, working order with all elements filed in the correct folders, sections etc.
- Ensure an effective means of document control is adhered to in all instances.
- Ensure efficient programming and maintaining of workload.
- Provide support to the Quality Procedures of the Division.
- Maintaining and updating systems and procedures as required.
- Attendance of meetings as required.
Areas of Key Responsibility
- Support Design Manager
- Coordinate, control & distribute drawings & documents
- Co-ordinate & issue manufacturing & drawing information received from external
- Ensure electronic job files are kept up to date & in a functioning, working order
A keen interest in design and/or higher education in this field would be advantageous. If this sound like the role for you, please click apply.