Reporting into the IT Infrastructure Manager of this company near Bishop Auckland, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all IT system needs are met throughout the business.
- Monitoring and reacting to server & networked systems including VIOP.
- Liaise with other members of staff to enrich and develop the existing IT systems.
- Continuous development of knowledge base documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement activities throughout the company.
- Management of third-party suppliers.
- Provide strategic input into the future direction of IT within the company.
In addition to the above, the post holder will also be required to undertake additional duties as appropriate to the nature and level of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferable of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Windows OS support. (XP - 10)
- Microsoft Windows Server OS support (2008 - 2019)
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 administration
- Exposure to VMWare administration
- Some network knowledge
- Exposure to Veeam backups
- Exposure to SophosAntivirus
- Microsoft Office suite products up to Microsoft 365
- 3rd party relationship management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Positive attitude to deliver excellent service and continuous improvement
- Strong end user facing skills