IT Infrastructure Engineer, £25,000, Bishop Auckland
A business in Bishop Auckland is recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer, reporting to their IT Infrastructure Manager you will provide support for day today operations of their IT Department.
- Ensuring all IT system needs are meet throughout the business.
- Monitoring and reacting to server & networked systems including VIOP.
- Liaise with other members of staff to enrich and develop the existing IT systems.
- Continuous development of knowledge base documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement activities throughout the company.
- Management of third-party suppliers.
- Provide strategic input into the future direction of IT within the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferable of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Windows OS support. (XP – 10)
- Microsoft Windows Server OS support (2008 – 2019)
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 administration
- Exposure to VMWare administration
- Some network knowledge
- Exposure to Veeam backups
- Exposure to Sophos Antivirus
- Microsoft Office suite products up to Microsoft 365
- 3rd party relationship management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude to deliver excellent service and continuous improvement
- Strong end user facing skills