My client has an exciting opportunity for a HR and Talent Acquisition Administrator to join their successful company. Due to growth, they are looking for an fantastic candidate for a part time opportunity (16 hours a week). This is a permanent opportunity with flexible working hours.
Main duties include;
- Short-listing applications (sending suitable CV’s across to the hiring managers)
- Ensuring candidates are managed through the process in a timely manner
- Organise interviews including coordinating with recruiting managers and booking interview rooms
- Prepare and issue new starter
- Regularly update and maintain vacancies
- Support with 'Right to work’ checks
- Providing guidance, advice and support to employees
- Looking after existing staff needs
- General administration support in HR
The successful candidate is required to visits other sites in the Teesside and Hambleton area.